1. Agreement signed at the distance between the buyer and the seller is used car part and certification by the seller of its period of performance / fitness for 10 days (engines, gearboxes) or 7 days (remaining part) from the date of receipt.
2. In cases where goods have a defects that prevents use, and the buyer makes a complaint, the first step the buyer should do is to return the goods without collecting (at buyer’s expense) with the attached statement of purchase and a complaint card (brief information regarding defects in the goods and contact information) to the address above.
First of all, seller has to remove the defect of goods.
If the removal of defects exceeds the cost of the goods, the seller may replace the goods with another free of defects.
Only if the seller is unable to remove the defect or replace the goods, the return of the money takes place.
4. Termination of the contract is not possible if it is done after a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the customer.
5. The consumer (natural person who does not run away business activity) has 14 days to send a statement of withdrawal from the contract and 14 days to return the goods from the moment of sending the declaration.
6. The consumer may cancel the contract by submitting an entrepreneur statement of withdrawal from the contract.
7. The consumer is required to return an item to the entrepreneur or to return it to a person autorised by entrepreneur, but not later than within 14 days from the date which consumer terminate the contract.
8. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
9. If the consumer has chosen a way to provide things other than the cheapest normal delivery offered by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur is not obliged to refund the consumer additional costs incurred by consumer.
10. Before buying, we are able to inform the buyer of any symbols of the part, if they do not agree, and the buyer still expresses the desire to purchase parts, he does it on his own responsibility. In such case, any complaint will not be recognized.
11. We do not accept returns of items-COD.
12. Costs associated with the unjustified complaint (diagnostics, shipping) shall be borne by the customer.