Go to Brand
Auto-West S.C. M i R Pastryk is implementing a project co-financed by the European Funds Export Development
Auto-West S.C. M i R Pastryk – promotion of ECPS Group carbon spare parts on foreign markets
The aim of the project is to increase the company’s competitiveness through the internationalization of its activities and promotion of its own products on target foreign markets.
What can you allocate the grant to?
- for participation in fairs, exhibitions, economic missions or foreign conferences
- for additional promotional activities to finance the costs of an advisory service, thanks to which you will learn how to promote your company abroad
Planned effects of the project:
- signing foreign trade contracts,
- increasing revenue from the sale of export products,
- increasing the revenue from the sale of products subject to the project.
Total project value: 314.100,00 PLN
Contribution of European Funds: 235.575,00 PLN
Beneficiary: AUTO-WEST S.C. M. I R.PASTRYK
Industry Development Agency S.A.
Auto West System software by Auto-West S.C. R and M Pastryk, as part of the ARP S.A. project – Open Innovation Network, Measure 2.2 of the Smart Growth Operational Program: Open Innovation – supporting technology transfer, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
Project: Increasing the competitiveness and technological development of the company through the purchase of innovative, process-matched.
The total cost of the Project implementation is PLN 1,043,040.00
The amount of eligible expenses is PLN 848,000.00
ARP S.A. entrusts the Grantee with a Grant in an amount not exceeding PLN 593,600.00, which constitutes 70% of the total expenditure eligible for support under the Project.